Hello, Friends! How are you doing? Are you ready for the weekend? I’m betting some of you are feeling on top of things and have all your errands done. (High-five!) Others, including me, have few more gifts to pick up and deliver. And still others have non-Christmas reasons to celebrate! As for the Blairs, in addition to the above mentioned gift-shopping, we’ll be attending a recital at the school today, going to parties tonight and tomorrow, and shopping for our Christmas Eve feast before the stores close up for the holiday.
But before I attend to my errands, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Instead of holiday card, an annual report.
– A new-to-me photographer I am loving.
– Did you know you could buy a font subscription?
– The cutest nativity video in the history of the world.
– A finger-knit wreath. (I’m bookmarking for next year.)
– Ready to think about New Year’s Parties? I’ve collected a bunch of great ideas.
Whatever your holiday status, and whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you’ll be surrounded by delicious food, beautiful music and the people you love. Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
This blog will be taking a break on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, but I’ll meet you back here next Thursday. I miss you already.