Hello, Friends! How was your week? Are you doing well? I’m remembering Thanksgiving was only a week ago and feeling mystified because it feels more like 5 seconds ago. Last Friday, we spent the evening at the Pompidou — the contemporary art museum in Paris. And Saturday, we rode the ferris wheel on the Champs Elysees! (It was magical.)
I’m not sure if it’s the weather, or if something else is going on, but based on my inbox — and my own dumb little head cold — I get the feeling people are in a grump this week. How is it at your house? Any grumping going on? Hopefully December will bring a strong current of happy, holiday feelings. It will be here tomorrow!
While I cheer on the arrival of December, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Animal figurine + tassel + glitter = awesome ornament.
- 31 ideas for doing service with your family in December — one for each day!
- I’m curious about this detox bath.
- Make your kid a superhero.
- Last day to win an Alt Summit registration from Beso.
- Hah! Did you see this? An Onion article was mistaken as real in China.
- Show and tell for designers. Thanks, Alicia.
- Ben Blair sent me this one. I laughed so hard!
- What do you think about this post?
- The holidays bring giveaways! I’m hosting one on Facebook right now. Win a year’s supply of Method’s Ocean Plastic line. (The bottles are made of plastic that has washed up on the shore, and that Method employees have gathered by hand. Awesome.)
- Christmas playlist. 6 hours long. Tons of ideas.
- Good idea or overkill? Temporary tattoos in case your child gets lost.
- It’s not too late to grab a Cowboy Poster.
- Some last-minute advent calendar inspiration. Make one this weekend!
Have an amazing weekend! Embrace December with a cozy scarf and something warm to drink. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.