Hello, Friends! How is November going for you? Have you started to think about Thanksgiving yet? We are wrapping up a week of filming Olive Us. We’ll shoot a 7th episode today — which is the last day of our kids school break. And then I will be embracing the weekend with arms flung wide!
Speaking of the weekend, we will be doing a little exploring, because it’s time for Love the Place You Live! Do something local. Discover a shop/park/cafe/museum you’ve never tried. Then write up a little post and add your link to my Love the Place You Live post on Monday. It’s lots of fun, I promise!
While we all think of a new place to explore, here are a few things I thought you’d enjoy:
- Red and Blue? We are all purple.
- 30 Writing Prompts for 30 Days. A fundraiser for Sandy relief efforts!
- This holiday DIY e-book is getting rave reviews — 18 projects, 100 printables, just 10 bucks.
- The spoken word. (Warning: there’s an F-word 2-3 seconds in, but get past it, and then get psyched!) Thanks, Karey.
- A dollhouse made from 3-ring binders.
- Things people say to transracial families. Via Laura Mayes.
- Easy + pretty for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — For a sneak peek of what I’ve been working on, take a look at my Instagram feed.