Hello, Friends! How are you? Are you enjoying your weekend? I am back in France after my little trip to New York (where I snapped the photo above). It was a short trip, but I packed it in with meetings and appointments and discussions over dinners and lunches. I arrived home yesterday and you know what we did? Nothing! Ben Blair and I gathered the kids around us on the couch and watched movies till bedtime. Oh my goodness, I was so tired! It felt amazing to just hang out.
While I soak up my family (I’ve missed them like crazy!), here are a few things I’d love to share with you:
– Wouldn’t you just want to touch everything in this fantastic shop?
– Curious what you think about this article. (I would agree with him…Ben Blair might not!)
– If you’re still looking for a Halloween costume… and have an unlimited budget. : )
– A nursery to pamper mom + baby.
– Universal wrapping paper.
– A little challenge.
– How to make paper pencils.
Here are the first posts I’ve written for my new Babble column called Celebrations. I hope you enjoy them!
– My first post: A very French party to say Hello.
– Easy Halloween decorations. It’s not too late!
– Halloween party? Here are really good printables to re-label your refreshments.
– What happens when your kids are “too old” to wear costumes?
– Here are the coolest Halloween party invitations. Just print and send!
I hope the rest of your weekend is lovely. I’ll meet you back here tomorrow. I miss you already.