Hello, Friends! How are you? Are you ready for the weekend? I’m about to shut down my laptop and get packing for my trip to Ethiopia. I’ll be bringing along the scarf above. It’s made by the women at FashionABLE and they include a hand written note(!) with each one. So sweet it made me catch my breath! During our trip, we’ll be meeting with the women who make these scarves and I’m over the moon about it.
You know what else I’m packing? A flashlight! I’ve been told power-outages are common and I might want a flashlight for midnight trips to the loo. : ) What about you? What are you looking forward to this weekend? While I get packing, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Not everyone is always looking at you.
- Team spirit.
- Turning a private book collection into something a bit more…private.
- Manners on. Manners off.
- Rethinking sleep.
- Your personal valet.
- If you’re ever at a loss for words, here are the best ones.
- Things her mama taught her.
- Turn your tweets into a song. Thanks, Angie!
- Here’s something new: I’ve retired from Babble’s Family Style blog. Instead, I’ll be writing a column for Babble Voices called Celebrations. Stay tuned for links!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.