Happy Weekend, Friends! How are you? We just picked up Matt & Julie of Tiger in a Jar from the train station. They’re here to work on a new video project — a project that isn’t Olive Us. That’s right. It’s a totally new project that has come in to our life all of sudden. I’ll remain cryptic for now, but you won’t have to wait long for the details, because the videos will launch in October (which is like 2 seconds away in parenting time). I’m sure I’ll be sharing instagrams along the way if you’d like to get a sneak peek!
In addition to video stuff, we’ll also be doing some exploring for Love the Place You Live. Will you join me? Do something local and cool this weekend, then write up a post on Monday and we’ll all link up. It’s lots of fun, I promise!
While I get back to video prep, here are a few things I’d love to share with you:
- A magical purse. Thanks, Macarena!
- I think I spent a good hour playing on this site. Thanks, Sara!
- These must be made. Tell me if you you do. And please send eight to La Cressonnière.
- On getting up in the morning.
- Check out my super hot sis-in-law.
- Rule breakers, unite!
- Cookies for your yoga obsessed friend.
- And here are my latest Babble posts.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.