Olive Us Season 2 Trailer

August 30, 2012

Can you believe it? It’s time for Olive Us Season 2! In fact, I have a sneak peek for you today. A short trailer that will give you a glimpse of the goodness we’ll be sharing over the next few months. The entire Season 2 was filmed in the Wild West of the U.S. of A. Enjoy!

For Season 2, once again we teamed up with the amazingly talented video team, Tiger in a Jar. We think we’re so lucky that we get to work with them!

P.S. — Not sure what Olive Us is? Here’s an intro. And you can see all the episodes from Season 1 here.

1 Sarah August 30, 2012 at 8:56 am

looks so cute – these films are really delightful!

2 Mary August 30, 2012 at 11:17 am

Exit 16! My hometown! Another reason I love reading your blog: you take me home to S. Utah more often than I get there myself. And btw, my own kids love watching the Olive Us episodes…over and OVER again. Keep em coming!

3 Design Mom August 31, 2012 at 9:11 am

The coolest exit ever! Every time I passed, it served as such a great reminder of how beautiful the country was all around me.

4 Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 11:55 am

Was that sugar cookie dough I saw being cut into little hands? Genius! I can’t wait to see the full episodes with my kids; it is so good for them to see other siblings having fun together.

5 Robin k August 30, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Looking forward to Season 2!

6 mari allan August 30, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Just clicked to play the trailer. My kids heard the theme music from where they are in the other room, “Mom, are you watching the new Olive Us? Are they ready yet?” We’ve watched Season 1 over and over. Thanks for all you share with us!

7 Design Mom August 31, 2012 at 9:12 am

Oh. Mari. Your comment has me grinning from ear to ear! I will be sure to tell the kids. Thank you.

8 Heidi August 30, 2012 at 7:01 pm

I have to ask…is there a 5 foot 2 person in your family? Each time I hear the theme song, I wonder if that was the inspiration, or whether it is just a coincidence. (maybe I’m the only one who knows the song, 5 foot 2 eyes of blue) The first 2 bars of your theme song is the same tune! Love it!

9 Design Mom August 31, 2012 at 9:13 am

So funny, Heidi! Not that I know of. I’m not sure of I’ve ever heard of that song, but now I want to look it up…

10 mom in mendon August 30, 2012 at 7:04 pm

So FUN! Can’t wait for the new episodes!

11 Erin August 31, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Love it! My kids (ages 11 and 9) and I have enjoyed season 1, and find your work inspiring.