Night Light

July 11, 2012

I’m really digging these night lights by The Rekindled Page. The creator offers over 50 designs and makes each one by hand from repurposed and upcycled materials. They have an industrial vintage feel to them and I think they would make a really neat gift!

Do you use night lights at your house? Or does your family prefer perfectly dark rooms while they slumber? We like to keep a night light on in the bathroom.

1 lebenslustiger July 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm

These are so fun – thanks for sharing!!!

2 Cerise July 11, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Those look fantastic! Our boys both have night lights in their rooms and we are trying to potty train, so I’m sure a night light will go in their bathroom soon. I’m off to go check out the site!

3 angela July 11, 2012 at 3:32 pm

my 11-year old francophile is dying for the tour de eiffel! xo

4 JennyLynn July 11, 2012 at 3:52 pm

We use night lights at our house. My little boy can’t fall asleep with out one. Then I keep one in the hall so that when the teenagers come up from the basement in the night to raid the pantry or use the bathroom they can see where they are going. :) I like these night lights, going to be checking them out. Might want to buy one!

5 Molly Smith July 11, 2012 at 4:48 pm

That is the best idea for a night light ever!

6 everton terrace July 12, 2012 at 6:48 am

I don’t use one as I prefer the dark, but I don’t get it. We do not have window coverings in the bedroom – by choice, and the street light shines in the room. I’ve tried to wear a mask but I find it tangled up in my hair by morning.
My 26 year old daughter has always slept with a light on.
These night lights are very cool.

7 Shawna Greenway July 12, 2012 at 8:04 am

We have one in the kid’s room but they constantly fight over it. Jack (soon to be 5) still needs one and Madeline (just turned 11) would prefer to sleep in a dark cave but doesn’t like to have blankets over her face. I think I need to buy her one of those cute eye masks.

8 how2home July 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm

These look fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us :)

9 Kris July 12, 2012 at 12:55 pm

These are FABULOUS! I have several of her dictionary prints in my granddaughters room and LOVE them! I am a long time supporter of the Rekindled Page and thanks so much for sharing her work!

10 michelle July 15, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I’m sooo lovin these nightlights!! My daughter sleeps with a nightlight and depending on the night we might have a couple of night lights on, the hall light bathroom light on ect. :) I think these are perfectly perfect! Michelle

11 Ramelle July 15, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I love these!!! My mom’s favorite city is Paris!! I am going to order her one for her birthday!! Thank you!!! Love your site!! Check out my new site at http://askmissramelleaboutchildcare.com Tell me what you think!

12 Bright Light Pillow July 17, 2012 at 8:33 am

Good post. These night lights seem to be made with imaginative designs and quality materials in mind. Thanks for posting.