Hello, Friends! How are you? Any fun plans for the weekend? We’ll be working hard on the scripts for fall episodes of Olive Us. We have some fun ideas up our sleeves — and we hope to start filming next week! The other thing we’ll be doing is eating our favorite Utah popsicles! How about you? Did you get your fill of BBQs on the 4th of July? Or will you continue the summery festivities into the weekend?
While I daydream about Banana Creamies, here are a few things you might enjoy:
- These gorgeous Sesame Street tees & prints (pictured here) make me nostalgic.
- You’ve never seen Legos like this before.
- Stylized Tour de France posters. (We got to see the real thing last summer!)
- A happy, colorful nursery.
- I had no idea there was such a thing as 3 foot long spaghetti.
- 7100 islands.
- Tons of fun Pins from this week.
I also write for Babble. Here are some fun slideshows I put together this week:
- Clever storage solutions — 21 great ideas.
- I can’t get enough of chalkboard paint.
- Feeling thrifty? Fab ideas for repurpose-ing mens shirts.
- Photo transfer projects. Kids love these. They’re like magic!
- Rad backyard tents & forts.
I hope you have a happy weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — My phone broke, so I’m light on instagrams this week. Hopefully I’ll get it fixed today!