Hello, Friends. Greetings from Berlin! I arrived about an hour ago and checked in to this incredibly charming apartment (see above and below). It’s so lovely and peaceful here, that I thought it would be fun to sit down and write up a blog post. : )
This weekend trip to Germany is for a conference — tomorrow I’ll be speaking at The Hive. My topic is: The Business of Blogging, and I’m really looking forward to it! In fact, I need to work on my presentation right this minute. But while I do, here are a few things you might find interesting:
- Hah! To make art, change the dimensions.
- Paint dipped.
- Dreamy outdoor showers.
- What kids really want from their parents.
- Concrete business cards (on tiny wooden pallets!).
- Hey you Portuguese speakers, check out this article about Design Mom in a Brazilian magazine.
- Speaking of statement necklaces…
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Burlap is awesome.
- Calling all bike lovers!
- A neat new line of baby products from Barcelona.
- Turn a mason jar into a travel mug.
- Found your summer bag yet? Here are 15 I love!
I hope you have an fabulous weekend. It’s supposed to be a warm and sunny 80 degrees here in Berlin. I hope you have lovely weather as well! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the encouragement and enthusiasm for Olive Us. I can’t wait to share the next episode with you! And thank you also for the sincere and thoughtful comments in the discussion about spacing kids. You guys never cease to amaze me!