Animal Prints

April 16, 2012

Animal Prints designed by Maskull Lasserre, and discovered via the brilliant Jeannie. If these came in Oscar’s size, I wouldn’t be able to get him out of the snow or mud!

P.S. — Getting a bit of a late start to my week, Friends. Has Monday caught you off-guard, too?

1 Colleen April 16, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I usually start my day with you, so I have had a long wait! I guess it is time to get up and start the day now that I have read your most recent blog entry. HA! Really, I just missed hearing from you this morning. Thanks for checking in! We count on you to kick start our day!

2 Tania April 16, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I agree. DesignMom is also my first in a series of daily blogs I check every morning. Gabrielle, you realize that if you don’t post one morning, the whole blogging community will be out making sure you’re alright. :)

3 Tania April 16, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Whoa! I love how he integrates the soles with real shoes. So clever! And you probably wouldn’t even notice the enlarged soles in deeper snow, it’s perfect!

4 Melissa Walsh April 16, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Monday caught me off guard when I locked myself and my two daughters out of the house at 8:30 a.m. Luckily for us, it’s 90 degrees here in NJ today and we had access to our gazebo, bikes, swings, candy, fig newtons, a newspaper and a drink. The 2 hours it took to get back in the house were the most delightful, the most lovely, the most relaxing that I’ve had in weeks. Lucky me!!

5 Kate The Great April 16, 2012 at 4:55 pm

These shoes made me laugh heartily. Thank you for the laugh.

6 Christa the BabbyMama April 16, 2012 at 6:27 pm

We were visiting family out of state for Orthodox Easter (we celebrate both) so Monday has absolutely caught me off guard!

7 Sharon @ Discoveringblog April 16, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Yes, Monday’s can sneak up on you! I was worried it was going to be a cruddy day, but it turned out very well, even though I got rear ended at a red light! All is fine, though. Cars can be fixed.
Those boots are just genius! Too bad we only had one snowstorm this past winter. There’s always next year…

8 jen April 16, 2012 at 7:29 pm

very neat. and very late start too! :)

9 Jenny P April 16, 2012 at 7:49 pm

1 – Those boots are awesome.
2 – This has been the most bleck-tastic Monday in a while. I’m a teacher and today was my first day back after Spring Break. Leaving my 11-month old this morning felt like I was ending my maternity leave all over again. I was so spoiled by my week at home with him! It made me cranky and resentful that we can’t afford to live on one salary or that I can’t work from home.
3 – Whew! Got that out of my system and hopefully Tuesday will be better :)

10 Pamela Balabuszko-Reay April 17, 2012 at 7:23 am

I’m with everyone else! First thing in the morning I check on your blog. There would be a massive search party of crazed women if you went two weekdays without a new post! Hope you are being kind to yourself getting back in the swing of things after your trip! No pressure from your devoted fans!

11 Barbara Wendell April 17, 2012 at 7:57 am

You certainly deserve getting a late start, and I’m sure you were busier than most of us readers after returning from your seeing so many of the sight in Rome with SEVEN CHILDREN! Four family members and I (avg age 60) visited Rome last April, and though enjoyable, sightseeing is hard work. I don’t know how on earth you did it.
I’m anxious to hear more details about your trip. Did you rent an apt? Any favorite meals?
I am amazed at your energy and work ethic!

12 Design Mom April 17, 2012 at 8:05 am

Thank you for the kind words. You guys are always so nice to me!