Hello, Friends! Are you well? Do you have something to look forward to this weekend? One of our favorite families in the world is visiting, and the combined kids are planning a giant movie party for tonight. At our house, movie party = watching a movie… with candy! Hah! No big deal, but everyone gets excited about the idea.
While we make a list of possible movies to watch, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Love this post. Especially the pin-on-pants-cuff idea.
- Live streaming video of a Blue Heron nest. So cool! Thanks, Tasha.
- Birth to 12 years in under 3 mins.
- What motivates you to get moving? I thought this card was cute.
- Congrats to Erin on the launch of Design For Minikind!
- Teeny tiny. Dibs on the leeks.
- Genius DIY paper picnic baskets.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- I want a giant sunhat this year — 15 I’m considering.
- Missoni + Converse. Thumbs up or down?
- A day-in-the-life of a clothing designer — and mother of 7!
- Jewelry for Mother’s Day? Some of my favorite picks.
- Posters turned into wall lights!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I saw the little red car a few days on a country road and thought it might make you smile. It doesn’t show up that well in the photos, but it has houndstooth upholstery! Jealous.