Hello, Friends! We’ve had such a fun adventurous week in Rome. My inspiration wells are full and I’m excited to get back home today. Next week, my kids have a 2nd week off school for spring break — I’m glad we won’t have to jump back into our school routine right away! Instead, we actually have a camera crew coming to our home to help us with a new project. I can’t wait to share it with you! Watch for more news next month… How about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?
While I pack us up for the trip home, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Wind map! I find it mesmerizing.
- Have a tissue nearby when you read this one. Thanks, Pam.
- Beautiful, inexpensive wine box garden.
- So impressed with these students.
- Hah. Pinners be crazy. Thanks, Karey.
- For Facebook Readers, win $150 to Zutano!
- Rainbow roses.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Skirts with pockets! My favorite for Spring and Summer.
- Tinkerbell makeup for grownups? Thumbs up or down?
- Because white socks are boring.
- I’m addicted to these grippy hangers. (They’re great-looking too!)
- Warm weather is here! Stay hydrated.
P.S. — It’s Friday the 13th and we’re flying home. Are you superstitious? Have you ever had crazy things happen to you on this date?