Hello, Friends! Are you ready for Easter weekend? Everyone at Chez Blair is super excited today because it’s the last day of school before spring break! I just need to pack a few more things, then we’ll pick up the kids from school and we’re off on the next adventure!
We drive to Paris tonight to stay with my sister — tomorrow, Jordan is planning an Easter Egg hunt at the Eiffel Tower. How awesome is that?! Then on Sunday morning, we get up early and fly to Rome. Sigh. I can’t believe how much I’m looking forward to seeing Rome. I have such high hopes for this trip! I hope I’m not jinxing the whole thing. : )
While I finish packing, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- Super easy idea for your Easter basket. Super cute too.
- Have you tried an Alt Channel Class yet? New ones were just added, and they’re a bargain!
- I have a thing for built ins.
- Arthur C. Clarke predicting the internet in 1974.
- I bet my kids would love this.
- Handy service for your next big event. (Or for Christmas cards!)
- A virtual choir — 3746 members from 73 countries. Thanks, Yvonne.
- They look like batik! I want to try this project.
- Because we’re traveling, we didn’t dye eggs this year. Did you?
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- What do you think of the patterned pants trend? Do you dare?
- French flats for your little ones.
- Have a friend with wanderlust? Send her this necklace.
- For all those kids who gravitate toward glue guns and glitter.
- Are you going to Mom 2.0? Here are gorgeous illustrated business cards to get you inspired.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I’ll meet you back here on Monday — I’ll be writing from Italy! I miss you already.
P.S. — The other night, I had the kids watch Roman Holiday to get excited for the trip! Any other favorite Rome movies?