Hello, Friends! Are you ready for the weekend? We are headed on a little roadtrip to Stonehenge! We toyed with the idea of going last month, but realized we were still waiting on a few visa-related documents and shouldn’t leave the country. Happily, the visa stuff is all current now, so we can come and go again with ease. Thank goodness.
I’ve written down all your Stonehenge tips from the previous post, but if you have any more to add, I’d love to read them. You guys always give the best travel tips!
While I pack everyone’s overnight bags, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- What’s the most important thing in your bag?
- Glowing jars.
- Is it hammock time yet?
- Two fun kickstarter projects — a paper doll coloring book, and modular dollhouses.
- Very French Gangsters.
- I reloaded this like 20 times, and laughed harder every time.
- Another fun, candy-free idea for your Easter baskets.
- Are you kidding me? I am so making these.
- Ben Blair sent me this video. It’s cool with a capital C.
I also write for Babble.com. Here are this week’s posts:
- Are you wearing coral this spring? Here are 20 reasons why you might want to.
- What do you think about this swimwear? I hear Madonna and Gwyneth put their kids in these.
- Here’s a new line just for boys (and tomboys!).
- An upcycled take on Easter Eggs.
- Win cute stuff from Mimi the Sardine!
I hope you have a marvelous weekend — and maybe squeeze in an adventure too! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The photo of June is from my instagram. I had an appointment this morning and she was feeling shy in the waiting room.