Hello, Friends! I’m really looking forward to this weekend. On Saturday, we’re meeting friends for dinner and a philosophy lecture from Michel Onfrey. He’s a well known French philosopher who happens to live in our little town. People are coming from all over France to hear him! My French is so weak — I wonder if I’ll be able to understand a single word of the discussion. Hah! I’m sure Ben Blair will be a great translator. (Did you know philosophy was his major?)
While we finish up our work for this week, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Every image on this post.
– Why she bothers.
– 7 Easter crafts I’d love to try!
– The benefits of studying another language. (Thanks to all who sent me this article.)
– A rainbow hotel.
– Why you don’t need a big website.
– Fallen Fruit.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– 10 Candy-free Easter basket alternatives.
– You have to go see this Knottie Sleeper. It’s adorable!
– Mad Men is back on Sunday!! Some fashion to get you inspired.
– Have a tween daughter? Check out the Bilbao dress — it’s perfect for older girls.
– And a skincare line for tweens too. Don’t laugh! It looks really good.
I hope you have an amazing weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Did you know Daylight Savings Time isn’t the same in Europe and the U.S.? The time switch here in France is this Sunday. Also, I snapped the photo at top of the dairy cows grazing next door — spring is really here!