Hello, Friends. It’s the weekend! Do you have any plans? Ben Blair and I are meeting a friend for dinner at a restaurant/brocante tonight. Brocantes are like a mix between an antique store and a yard sale, and this one is supposed to be really good. The restaurant too! I’m excited. Tomorrow we are planning to run errands, work on Maude’s party plans, and if the weather holds up, maybe even tackle a little yardwork.
While I figure out what to wear to dinner tonight, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- Remember the Pantone toddler book? How about Pantone refreshments?! Thanks, Mills.
- Fall in love with lucite.
- Loved this video! Be aware: it features a mustachioed man dancing in whitey tighteys.
- A snowy version of crop circles. Thanks, Ashlea.
- A new take on pom poms: they’re eyelet!
- 22,000 hotwheel cars.
- A Hunger Games playlist.
- Letterpress cookie cutters + a whole cookie cutter slideshow.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Win the entire Harajuki Mini collection. Enter till Monday!
- The coolest magazine for kids is now available at Anthropologie.
- Do you prefer the pillows or the platters?
- A new art book I think my kids will dig.
- 8 Sweet spring dresses for girls.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I’ve got a great Facebook giveaway going on — $150 to Garnet Hill! You should totally win it.