Hello Friends! Are you looking forward to the weekend? I sure am. The thaw has definitely arrived and I’m hoping to spend at least part of the weekend walking and walking and walking along the country roads. I wonder if the little daffodils (jonquils?) will make an appearance soon. I hope so. What about you? Has Spring started to wake up where you live?
While I get psyched to do yard work, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– LOVE this post. Got me thinking about my own workarounds.
– Cool bookmark.
– Speaking of books, make a reading nook this weekend.
– Also, my friend John Segal’s book is up for an award and you can vote! (Remember his interview?)
– Still fascinated by tiny houses. This family lives in 320 sq feet.
– Inspired by Stockholm.
– Paris in a box.
– Made me laugh.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Laptop window shopping! Here are 13 of my favorites.
– Party supplies you can use again and again and again.
– How tall are your kids?
– My crush for this week.
– Would you ditch your paper catalogs for this?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I snapped photos of these colorful soda bottles in a shop window in Chartres. I thought they might make you smile.