Hello, Friends! How are you? Are you ready for this weekend? Last weekend, the amazing Wendy of Blue Lily Photography came to our home here in Normandy, and we did the funnest family photo shoot. And today I have pictures to share! I’m so excited!!
Ben Blair and I found a little vintage car to rent for the shoot, put everybody in their Christmas finery and set out on a country road near our home. Then, Wendy worked her magic. And I LOVE how the pictures turned out!! I’ve included 10 of my favorites here. While I grin and grin at that cute car (and those cute kids!), here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Christmas isn’t Christmas without a reading of Six to Eight Black Men.
- Love this Kirtsy slideshow. Am I the last to know about glass straws?
- Gingerbread trees.
- My picks for frame-worthy calendars.
- Hot pink.
- This talk blew my mind.
- Thank you, Disney!
- Instead of bows.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Ready for New Year’s? Here are 25 sparkly pieces to inspire your party outfit.
- What’s the cleverest holiday card you received this year?
- Made of 100% wool with interchangeable clothes. So cute.
- Decoration that will make you want to party!
- A gorgeous new online magazine all about entertaining.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Merry Christmas! I’ll mostly be off next week but will definitely check in with a post or two. I’ll meet you back here soon. I miss you already!
P.S. — Don’t stress, it’s all staged, I promise! We didn’t really drive around town with the kids on the car. : ) See the photos in bigger sizes here.