Hello Friends! Have you had a good week? Anything fun scheduled this weekend? We are planning an ambitious Saturday of Christmas tree buying and a grocery shopping. Not too exciting, but somehow I’m so excited about it anyway. Hah! I think I’m just in the holiday mood. : )
While I make a grocery list, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share:
- DIY stocking stuffers.
- Excellent calendar roundup.
- Can I buy molasses in France? Because I want to make these.
- 5 Ways to fancy up basic glass ornaments.
- I’m a judge for the Cribsie Awards. You can nominate a favorite new product!
- Paper gift bag tutorial.
- Make a “facebook sweater” and they donate a real sweater to someone in need.
- Festive jars.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- 20 (free!) printable holiday gift tags.
- Wow. A $30 credit to Paper Coterie for every reader! (Tell your friends!)
- Say yes to this French necklace. Such a great price.
- Remember the Shailie Fashion toy? Here’s 25% off!
- Win a Pottery Barn Kids Foosball Table for Christmas! Easy to enter, I promise.
- The sweetest new book! It’s like Goodnight Moon for Christmas-time.
Have a wonderful wintery weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I still grin every time I see our mantel decked out with fresh holly. So festive!