Image by Olhar.
Hello, Friends! Are you ready for the weekend? We have family in town — Ben Blair’s brother, Jim & our niece Sophie — and I think we might make an outing to Paris to do some Christmas shopping. I want to see the Christmas shops on the Champs Elysees! Or. If Baby June is too sick (she’s got a cold, poor thing!), maybe we’ll stay in and make ornaments and drink hot cocoa. Both sound equally appealing to me. : )
What are you up to? Holiday parties? Visiting Santa? Ice skating? I’d love to hear! And while we discuss weekend plans, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- Paperbag wreath. Cute. Cute. Cute. via YAMF
- Have you ever tried boiled omelets? They look yummy!
- I’m going to ask Maude to make me one of these.
- Watercolor confetti.
- What do you think of the branch in this nursery?
- Yes to all of this.
- I love Marta’s handwriting.
- A glowing family.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Yay or nay to the faux fur trend?
- Everybody should own a pair of red shoes.
- I wonder if this will entertain Baby June.
- This would make the sweetest baby gift!
- 15 totally do-able gift wrapping ideas.
I hope you have a wonderful December weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The finale giveaway will be posted shortly. Fun!