Today was errand day. I think we went to 1000 stores. And friends, I loved it! Because the Christmas season has arrived in France. All the shops had holiday displays, wrapping paper and gift ideas. The city streets had lights strung between the stores. And the whole thing had me feeling super festive. How about you? Are you ready to embrace the holidays this year? Or do you need a breather between Halloween and the next big event?
While I’m pondering how to decorate the tree this year (we didn’t pack any ornaments), here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Yes! 6 brilliant ideas for displaying photos.
– 288,000 jelly beans. thanks, Gabi!
– A wardrobe for minimalists.
– Burgin’s vintage book picks are always spot on.
– For All The Girls. So sweet — it was written by a 13-year-old boy.
– Love this topic: Why owning stuff doesn’t matter.
– Amazing photos (like the one at top) in the LIFE magazine image archive. Spotted on Old Sweet Song.
I also write for for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Say hello to this new hipster glasses source. Every pair $99.
– Grammy nominated kids album for FREE.
– So cute for a bedroom — and on sale!
– 100% French clothing.
– Wouldn’t these be perfect on Christmas morning?
I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. With my lack-of-internet-connection craziness I’ve been missing you! I’m excited to meet you back here on Monday.