Hello, Friends! Did you have pie for breakfast? Me too! I love the day after Thanksgiving.
I snapped the shot above, yesterday, right after we finished cooking. We used every single pot and pan in the house. Hah! I still need to finish up a bit more scrubbing, but before I do, I wanted to share a few things I thought you might like:
- Have you ever bought a live, potted Christmas tree?
- Cute gift for a big brother or sister to make for a toddler.
- The coolest ice cubes ever.
- I know Halloween is long over, but did you see this?
- What a spectacular proposal!
- I want a stamp like this.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Here’s a really cute stocking stuffer.
- A deal on letterpress Christmas Cards!
- Wouldn’t it be fun to collect advent calendars?
- Genius. Turn any bag into a camera bag.
I hope you’re having a wonderful, laidback weekend full of steamy bowls of turkey noodle soup. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.