Image by Fresh Vintage.
Hello, Friends! I’m not sure what it is, maybe the change of seasons, but my mind has been racing all week with new ideas and projects and plans. It feels like my body is connected to some sort of adrenaline drip. A few minutes ago, I even stepped away from my computer and did jumping jacks to get out some excess energy. Hah! I felt like I was 5 years old.
How are you doing? What are you most excited about these days? I’d love to hear! I’d also love to share a few things I’ve spotted around the web this week:
- I’ve never heard the term “junktiques”, but I think I collect them.
- Clever (and affordable!) rug makeover.
- Font Friday suggestions are reliably good.
- A real life plastic surgery story.
- Sweet backyard camping party.
- TV season is here! I’m trying Kacy’s recommendations.
- Brilliant promotion.
- She moved to France because she read my blog. Reading this made me super happy.
- Great song! Plus it would be fun to make a video like this with my kids. (Thanks, Burgin.)
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Ten of the best-looking camera bags.
- If you throw a milk & bookies party, I will come.
- Your toddlers can’t hurt them. They’re designed to be handled and hugged.
- Cause to celebrate! Ashley Meaders opened a shop.
- We’re not ready for pets yet, but I’d love a herd of these.
I hope you have a dreamy weekend and hatch a thousand plans. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.