Hello Friends! Are you ready for Labor Day Weekend? Any fun plans? Big BBQs? A last-minute summer hurrah? My brother Jared and lovely Liz are coming to Normandy tomorrow. We can’t wait to see them! We are going to tour around the countryside. Or hang out at La Cressonnière. Or both.
Maybe we’ll make another trip to Mont St. Michel so we can tempt our camera with more views like the one above. That little building sits on an outcropping at the back of the island. You can access it by walking on the wet sand when the tide is low. So neat! While we make weekend plans, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- I wish, I wish I could go see these barns.
- Make these good-looking tables.
- I added my 2-cents to this Oprah.com article.
- Inspired by these rockers, look at these mini chairs.
- Something new in the baby bath scene.
- Great ideas for DIY wall art.
- Why we get married.
- Cool DIY soaps.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Are these photos gorgeous or controversial?
- Ric rac! Pom poms!
- A subscription service for gifts? I’m thinking: cool.
- If I don’t have a pre-schooler this year, can I still have one of these?
- Made for baby, but I want them for me.
I hope you have a wonderful (long!) weekend. I’ll meet you back here next week. I miss you already.