[nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’14’]
This is 12-year-old Maude. Looking fantastic! Maude looks good in everything and she loves experimenting with clothes so it’s nothing but joy when we put together outfits for her.
This year, she did quite a bit of shopping from Ralph’s closet. Trashed jeans (we’re calling them boyfriend jeans), flannel trousers that happen to fit wonderfully at the waist, a necktie for a belt, a chambray button down and a heather grey polo — all items Ralph had outgrown and Maude adopted.
– Tee with tan stripes, teal scarf, silver flats, ankle boots from Okaidi.
– Suede sneakers by Eram.
– Grey cableknit tights from Target (last year).
– Brown silk dress, black tights, navy blue jeans, grey sweater with white stripes, red polka-dot scarf from Zara Kids. Tweed shorts from Zara Kids (last year).
– Floral print cotton blouse and army green ankle zipper pants from H&M Kids.
– Navy ruffle dress (worn under grey polo shirt) and cream cardigan by GapKids (from last Christmas).
– Scarf with tan edging from Girl’s Camp.
– Black ruffle edge turtleneck from Old Navy (two Christmas’s ago).
– Red stripey tights from amazon (for this Halloween costume).
– legwarmers from my closet. Don’t know the brand – my Jennifer gave them to me a few years ago.
From Ralph’s closet:
– wool v-neck sweater by Benetton.
– chambray button-down by Lands’ End.
– heather grey polo shirt by Lacoste.
– flannel pants by Children’s Place.
– necktie (skinnified) by Ralph Lauren.
– boyfriend jeans by Abercrombie.