Hello, Friends! How are you? We had a wonderful week, filled with as much family time and summer fun as we could possibly fit in. Tomorrow we’ll get back to practical tasks and begin our back-to-school shopping. Or maybe we’ll put it off and sneak in another day at the beach. : ) At the very least, I’m hoping for a date with Ben Blair tonight to celebrate our anniversary. How about you? Any fun plans this weekend?
While we make dinner reservations, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Porcelain cleaning bottles.
- Peachy anniversary.
- What do you think of this playhouse?
- Embroidered art.
- Fax blog. Hilarious!
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Yay for zigzags! 10 great chevron items for your home.
- A FREE chorechart for your toddlers.
- Gorgeous garlands made by an illustrator.
- Appliquéd fabric!
- What would you hide in one of these?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.