Hello Friends! Did you have a good week? Something that made me smile this week was seeing the fields of sunflowers. Normandy is covered in huge fields of sunflowers right now! I imagine they’ll be harvested for seeds in the next few weeks. I’ve never seen a sunflower harvest. I wonder what it’s like?
While I ponder the taste of a salty sunflower seed, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Vintage air-stream trailer.
– Make your own Eames-style coatrack.
– She posts paintings and lets readers name them.
– Dying lampshades.
– My sis is writing for Real Simple!
– My guest post on Prêt á Voyager (all about Normandy).
– The new gypsies.
– Are your photos uninspired? You need this Superhero Photo Class!
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– They’re made from vintage quilts!
– You’ll want to give this as your next shower gift.
– Wait. Are those plants upside down?
– You have to go see this necklace.
– Yes please! A custom letterpress image of your home.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We have more guests arriving on Sunday, so I’ll be getting the house in order and stocking the fridge. How about you? I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!