Hello, Friends! Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am. There are lots of fun things on our schedule: We are attending a wedding on Saturday (our neighbor’s daughter). We have a BBQ with Sharon on Saturday night. And Sunday is Father’s Day! How about you? Any big plans? Will your kids be making breakfast in bed for papa?
While I wrap gifts and finish preparations, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Let’s all make tiny owl-shaped crayons!
- Houseplants make all the difference.
- Sad: Cambria Cove is closing. Happy: everything is marked down for clearance.
- The prettiest thing I saw all week.
- FREE Father’s Day card download.
- Very cute DIY Father’s Day tees.
- And this post-it ad is super sweet for Father’s Day too. Thanks, Amanda!
- She’s on a spending fast for a year.
- Zodiac embroidery kit.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are my posts from this week:
- I want to start a new collection, beginning with these.
- The coolest lunchboxes I’ve ever seen.
- Your kids will love making these DIY giftboxes for Dad.
- Buy-one-give-one sunglasses. Too expensive? Or awesome?
- My friend just launched a beautiful custom card line. See my top picks.
Have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.