Hello, Friends! Did you have a good week? I can hardly believe it’s already June. Our kids don’t get out of school until the very end of the month. How about you — has summer vacation already arrived?
Totally unrelated to summer vacation, I was editing photos last night and found the image above. I took it in Sweden when Jordan and I stopped for dessert at Prinsen. I swear the cake was a foot high! Of course we had to order a slice. When the server brought it to our table, it looked so good, the restaurant goers around us ordered slices too. : )
While my mouth waters at the memory, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Have you ever painted a door?
- Stylish turban how-to
- Airplane party
- Mod drinking glasses DIY
- A comfy nursery I profiled on Inspiration Scout
- Summer book swap
- Paperdolls for a cause
- Bunk bed rooms
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
- Are these cards too cool for Dads?
- Made from vintage book pages.
- Would love to see my kids in these.
- What a cute theme for a party!
- Did you have a baby registry? This is brilliant.
Have a terrific weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.