Hello, Friends! April Fool’s Day is such a fun way to start the weekend, don’t you think? Every one is in a good mood. Ben Blair and I are in an extra good mood because we have dinner reservations tonight. This will be our second attempt at a real date since we moved here. I hope it will be great! What are your plans?
Here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you.
– Hanging vases.
– Stripes on the ceiling.
– Brilliant. Get in your photos.
– Origami mobile. Thanks Sheri!
– Help Girl Scouts fill backpacks for Japanese kids.
– Paint chip garland.
– Sign your kids up for this art swap.
– Painted linen bags.
And here are my Babble posts from this week:
– Top of the pretty art supply chain.
– Three cheers for smart design.
– I’d love to take this class.
– Introducing the least boring birthday cards.
– Opinions needed. Are these smart or silly?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. And I hope it feels like Spring where you are! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.