Hello, Friends! April Fool’s Day is such a fun way to start the weekend, don’t you think? Every one is in a good mood. Ben Blair and I are in an extra good mood because we have dinner reservations tonight. This will be our second attempt at a real date since we moved here. I hope it will be great! What are your plans?
Here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you.
- Hanging vases.
- Stripes on the ceiling.
- Brilliant. Get in your photos.
- Origami mobile. Thanks Sheri!
- Help Girl Scouts fill backpacks for Japanese kids.
- Paint chip garland.
- Sign your kids up for this art swap.
- Painted linen bags.
And here are my Babble posts from this week:
- Top of the pretty art supply chain.
- Three cheers for smart design.
- I’d love to take this class.
- Introducing the least boring birthday cards.
- Opinions needed. Are these smart or silly?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. And I hope it feels like Spring where you are! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.