Photobooth Movie

March 28, 2011

Something happy to start your week. Jerome of Photomatonchic makes little videos out of the stills from photobooths. He made this one from a happy wedding party in upstate New York. I think this is so clever!

Thanks for the link, Katy.

1 Nicole March 28, 2011 at 10:34 am

Wow. So much more fun than a photo album.

2 EMILY March 28, 2011 at 11:34 am

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

3 sherri March 28, 2011 at 12:03 pm

so cool! great idea and I’ve always loved that song they used too.

4 Cindy March 28, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Wathing this made me so happy. Can only imagine how wonderful it would be to have one of your own family and friends! Thank for sharing!

5 Dani Henriksen March 28, 2011 at 12:47 pm

That was awesome, I love it! There was a lot of love – and smooching – at that party!!! So creative. I want to make one!

6 Bettijo @ Paging Supermom March 28, 2011 at 1:57 pm

It is SO funny that you posted this today. My husband and I spent over an hour last night watching different stop-motion videos on the web. (this one was my fave: http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150105060170947&oid=114099011956227&comments)

My hubby thought they were so cool he’s doing some research into making them. I understand you can use iMovie to do it, which I think comes standard with a Mac?? Anyway… very cool indeed!

7 Valentina March 28, 2011 at 3:15 pm

I think this is super cool! love it :)

8 christine @ leapfroglane March 28, 2011 at 3:26 pm

How fabulous is this?! Very. I’m working to come up with some “props” for a friend who’s having a photo booth at a party next month, she’s going to LOVE this. Thanks for sharing!

9 Genevieve March 28, 2011 at 5:00 pm

This is adorable!

10 Jenny also March 28, 2011 at 5:18 pm

So many things to love about this. I LOVE the vignettes of so many different kinds of couples smooching! Senior couple, young couples, same sex couples…love clearly ruled that day at this wedding. Also the sisters in their golden dresses are amazingly cute.

11 customstoriesforkids March 29, 2011 at 1:05 am

Fabulous! I taught I just saw myself.lol

12 j@makehappyblog.com April 8, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Ohh! I just had my law school “prom” and they had one of these photo booths there! It was way more fun that I would have thought. It was great to see the pictures afterwards – most law students are super uptight, but there must be something about big funny glasses and hats.

J via makehappyblog.com

13 Damaris @Kitchen Corners April 9, 2011 at 10:49 am

weddings are my favorite and I just love the gold dresses the little girlies are wearing, how absolutely adorable