photo by Alli
Hello, Friends! Any fun plans for the weekend? I’m hoping to do some baking. Also. Our area is full of brocantes — the french name for flea markets or antique stores — and I’ve been dying to visit some to see what they’re like. Crossing my fingers the weather is sunny and warm so that I’m tempted away from our cozy fireplace. While I scout out brocantes on our map, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Craving a brownie popsicle.
- Yay for oversize photo displays.
- Lessons in Momness.
- $9 chandelier.
- Can you covet house numbers?
- 100 free cars for do-gooders.
- Lovely Marta included me in this fun series.
And here are some fun things I shared on Babble:
- The cutest magazine now in the US!
- What a cool technique — fun for parties or holidays.
- The version for twins is especially adorable.
- Which do you prefer, Crocs or these?
- How I want to dress my girls this spring.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.