Hello, Friends. Did you have a good week? The kids go back to school on Monday, so I was thinking a take-it-easy weekend was in order. But surprise! A TV crew is coming to film at our house all weekend long and into next week as well. Not even kidding. In fact, I should go wash my hair right this minute. : )
I don’t know if I can tell you what it’s for yet, but as soon as I have the okay, I promise to give you the 411. In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you.
– Like you, I’m totally on edge watching news about Japan. Want to help? Links here.
– In contrast, the happiest thing I saw this week.
– Jealous of this nursery.
– We Speak No Americano.
– Trash to treasure.
– Experience Europe like a local.
– You’re at SXSW? Don’t miss this.
Here are my Babble posts this week:
– Would you let your son wear this to a wedding?
– What all the favorite aunts give as gifts.
– Should I buy these for Ben Blair as a retroactive birthday gift?
– The happiest source of vitamin C.
– Hey. Looks like I have kind of theme going on today.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay warm and dry and safe! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.