Hello, Friends. Did you have a good week? The kids go back to school on Monday, so I was thinking a take-it-easy weekend was in order. But surprise! A TV crew is coming to film at our house all weekend long and into next week as well. Not even kidding. In fact, I should go wash my hair right this minute. : )
I don’t know if I can tell you what it’s for yet, but as soon as I have the okay, I promise to give you the 411. In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you.
- Like you, I’m totally on edge watching news about Japan. Want to help? Links here.
- In contrast, the happiest thing I saw this week.
- Jealous of this nursery.
- We Speak No Americano.
- Trash to treasure.
- Experience Europe like a local.
- You’re at SXSW? Don’t miss this.
Here are my Babble posts this week:
- Would you let your son wear this to a wedding?
- What all the favorite aunts give as gifts.
- Should I buy these for Ben Blair as a retroactive birthday gift?
- The happiest source of vitamin C.
- Hey. Looks like I have kind of theme going on today.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay warm and dry and safe! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.