Sparkle & Spin

February 23, 2011

children's clothing Sparkle & Spin

These bright looks from UK clothing line, Sparkle & Spin, are so happy. I like color all year round, but endless gray February skies really inspire me to search it out.

P.S. — Ralph says that during gym, all the boys at his school wear adidas track suits a la Sue Sylvester. We need to pick one up for him.

1 Heather HS February 23, 2011 at 6:27 am

Your PS made me laugh. French people definitely dress up more than Americans for exercising. When I lived in France, I would see people jogging (“le footing”) in polo shirts all the time. It certainly put me and scummy t-shirts and shorts to shame!

2 alyson boehr February 23, 2011 at 7:05 am

the childrens clothing is so super bright…my Ash would be all over this stuff! Especially the poufy skirts and scarves :)

3 Marielle February 23, 2011 at 7:14 am

New to your blog and loving it! Good for you to take the risk and enrich your family’s story. A wise man said that if you want to keep your children involved in your family you have to create a great story.

We travel to Europe often as our son’s family lives in Central Europe and spend as much time in France as possible.

One of our favorite places to shop for children’s clothes in France is DPAM–Du Pareil au Meme. Check out their website. Each store has a bit of a different variety and a bunch of locations in Paris and throughout France. Variety is kind of like Gymboree, but the pricing is better. Sizing goes up to child 14.

4 Betsy February 23, 2011 at 7:40 am

I drool over sparkle and spin! Please report back once you see it in person!! thecoolkidsblog.com

5 MrsAgatha February 23, 2011 at 8:19 am

Love the colours!
But I’m sorry to say that Sparkle & Spin only sells these clothes, the clothes are made by different brands from Scandinavia like Katvig, Molo Kids and Freoli! =)

6 marilee pittman February 23, 2011 at 8:19 am

I love the little crinoline! Once in the airport in Orlando I saw a Mom with three sweet little girls wearing fluorescent coloured crinolines. They were gorgeous….

7 Simply Cathi February 23, 2011 at 8:28 am

These are just too cute! Perfect for my just about to enter kindergarten grand daughter. Heading over to check it all out!

8 Tanya February 23, 2011 at 8:47 am

They look so bright and springy! I love em.

9 jodi February 23, 2011 at 8:55 am

Oh that’s so cute…You’ll have to get your son some styling gym clothes. :) I love Sparkle and Spin!

10 nicole February 23, 2011 at 3:35 pm

A la sue sylvester! Hilarious :)

11 alison dear February 24, 2011 at 4:58 am

Being a so-Cal girl, the first few months when I lived in Paris, YEARS ago, was SO hard for me with the constant gloomy skies. I actually came home for a few days just to get a bit of sun and re-charge. Hang in there with the clouds. Spring will make it SO worth it.

12 Sparkle & Spin February 24, 2011 at 6:32 am

Thanks for the love you have brightened our day :)

13 Sarah Jane February 24, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Are you finding better clothes over there? It seems like all the “good” kids’ clothes are overseas somewhere.