Happy Presidents Day!

February 21, 2011

print of American presidents 1canoe2

print of American presidents 1canoe2

Hey now. This print, letterpressed by One Canoe Two, is perfect for today.

How are you enjoying your three day weekend? Ben Blair has work off today, but the rest of France doesn’t. So we are running a dozen errands while the kids are at school. We still haven’t settled our car situation, but maybe today’s the day!

1 Kate February 21, 2011 at 6:34 am

Enjoy your holiday.

2 Adventures In babywearing February 21, 2011 at 6:47 am

I saw that artist at the holiday renegade craft fair in Chicago and almost bought that very print for my hubby. I still should…

Steph

3 Dia February 21, 2011 at 8:14 am

ha! I know them, onecanoetwo, in real life! Hi, Carrie! fantastic!

4 Beth February 21, 2011 at 8:50 am

Thanks so much for the mention!

5 Bettijo @ Paging Supermom February 21, 2011 at 10:33 am

My husband would LOVE that! I’ll have to keep it in mind for Father’s Day or his Birthday…

6 Chrissy February 21, 2011 at 11:45 am

Such a great print! Love it!!

7 jodi February 21, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I absolutely love this print…I love all their prints! Have a great holiday!

8 juliagblair February 21, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Just finished reading “John Adams!” I love his picture! And I think he was a great man along with his wife, Abigail! Wonder if there’s a First Lady chart?
Amazing talent as far as I’m concerned; simple and clear!
Eager to hear about your today!

9 Betsy February 21, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Dear Design Mom,
I am a sporadic reader and even more so lately as our 4th arrived in October. All that to say that when I popped back in the other day, I found that you had moved your brood off to France. So exciting.
I am now, deep down in my soul, inspired. I am inspired to provide an experience to my children that has the potential to alter the course of their lives. I am inspired to provide an experience that would further the bond of our familial ties.
My husband and I have traditional jobs so for us to do it, there must be some creativity.
Anywho, it is a wonderful experience and I thank you for the inspiration.

10 Jessica March 5, 2011 at 3:56 pm

I like what you said and I post on where family, motherhood, community and teaching young children intersect.