I’ve spent the day doing very practical, just-moved-to-a-new-country sorts of things. We made major progress on how we’ll be handling the kids’ schooling while we’re here. We checked out the municipal swimming pool. And we worked hard to figure out how to order more heating fuel for our house. It’s actually lovely and spring-like today, but if a cold spell hits I want to be prepared.
Will you forgive me if I wait until Monday to share more photos of La Cressonnière? I promise to take at least one million photos this weekend. To ease the wait, I have fun details about both the treehouse and the halfbath straight from the homeowners and I’ve updated both posts with new info.
While I finish up more practical tasks, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share to with you.
- Kate’s Uncommon Valentine (pictured above). I want to copy this.
- Pretty ways to store children’s books.
- Another amazing treehouse.
- Reading list for girls.
- Love is where you find it.
- Eden and Alice wrote a book and we should all read it. They are both brilliant and super funny.
- Excellent “Real Life Home” series.
- Stripey tunics.
I write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
- This would solve my kids dress-up storage.
- These guys make the cutest sewing patterns.
- I wonder if I will ever tire of discovering adorable handmade toys.
- The artichoke is super sweet.
- I love when two of my favorite things come together.
I hope you have a great weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.