Spring Fashion for Kids from Chassity Evans

January 25, 2011

Note from Design Mom: While I’m busy with the move to France, I’ve got a crew of talented Guest Moms filling in for me. Today, you’ll hear from Chassity of Look Linger Love. Enjoy!

I’m pretty honored to be visiting today to give my girl Gabrielle a hand in the midst of her move. I’m not so great at the lifting and unloading of boxes, but I thought a little fashion preview for spring would be a welcome break.

Even though I’m in Charleston, SC where the weather is usually warm, it’s been unseasonably cold lately. So if you’re like me, you and your kids are desperate for a little sunshine. And Little Bean is looking like a breath of fresh air with some sun sprinkled in. I’m just adoring their one piece outfits for girls and those little patchwork pants for the boys.

{ BTW, have you visited their sister store Baby Bean? It’s full of the most delightful one of a kind vintage daywear. My 14 month old daughter just got a couple of their dresses over the holidays. }

Acoustic Kid is making me pretty happy, too. Here’s a small sampling. But trust me, their spring lookbook is chock full of pretties for your little ones.

Have you discovered il gufo yet? They are absolutely brimming with goodness! Here’s a little peak of what they’re offering for spring. This may be one of my most favorite collections. I love all of the neutral colors and special details.

And lastly, what’s a kid’s roundup without a little Crewcuts thrown in the mix?! Once again, they don’t disappoint. I want those pale pink shorts for myself!! Don’t deny it, you know you do too.

I’ll leave you for now with these goodies to explore. Do you have other lines that we must see? Be sure to share it below in the comment section.

I sure have enjoyed my visit in Design Mom’s world today. Hope to see ya’ll around soon!

XOXO,
Chassity

1 megwrites January 25, 2011 at 10:07 am

I love those pale pink shoes from Crewcuts. I’ll take those instead of the shorts for myself!

2 Chassity January 25, 2011 at 10:41 am

Meg, JCrew some very similar shoes in women sizes too :)

3 Ana January 25, 2011 at 11:51 am

So cute! This comes at the right time as I am planning to upgrade my daughter’s ugly wardrobe.
Thanks!
xx

4 Allison {livelovesmall.blogspot.com} January 25, 2011 at 12:02 pm

chassity is the sweetest and is one of my faves! these are all adorable…

5 Cori {Pretty Haute Mess} January 25, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Such a great post! Can’t wait to have kids so I can style them pretty…

6 Heidi January 25, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Oh my goodness. I love, love, love kids clothing that looks like miniature adult clothing. (But, modest, of course!)

7 Betsy January 25, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Love all the spring collection for kids! I adore tobo odo NYC and right bank babies…my list goes on.:) thecoolkidsblog.com

8 suzanne @ pretty swell January 25, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Love, love, love! Thanks for the tip on these awesome shops. We just hit a J Crew warehouse sale and I had a blast digging through cardboard boxes for Crewcuts treasures. My best find? A cashmere cardigan (for a 3-year-old – yikes!) for only $5. :)

9 Madame Parfait January 25, 2011 at 2:09 pm

All of these look so great, and the Crewcuts colors are awesome!

10 Angela Flicker January 26, 2011 at 6:43 am

Oh my, these are fabulous. I think I want one on each, for kids and adults. This might be the one time I would want to match exactly to how my daughter was dressed.

11 Gaby January 26, 2011 at 7:29 am

Everytime I see J.Crew Kids online I wish I could shrink myself into the clothes ;)
Great post Chassity!

12 Natalie January 26, 2011 at 11:50 am

Great post Chassity! I knew Chassity would have some great finds for baby clothes! Going to check out Little Bean now!

13 Amber January 26, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Great post Chassity!! I’m loving the kiddies wardrobe round-up for this spring. Sometimes I think they get better choices then us! Can’t wait to check out baby bean- even though I’m not a mommy yet, it’s nice to daydream for now!
Gabrielle love your blog and hope the moving and packing is going well. Can’t wait to watch your journey continue in one of my home countries!

14 designchic January 26, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Not only are the clothes adorable, but the children…beyond precious!!

15 Courtney {a thoughtful place} January 26, 2011 at 9:35 pm

So so cute!!!!!!!! I want my kiddos in all of those looks. And the shoes are precious. Thanks for the fun finds. Love my girl Chassity!

16 Aubrey January 27, 2011 at 6:51 am

Love Chassity and *LOVE* the lineup! I’m pretty sure those kids dress better than I do…no wait…yep, they do. (c:

17 Clare Wallace February 4, 2011 at 4:27 am

I LOVE this range! They’re so gorgeous and designer kids clothes like these make such great gifts too.

18 ChantaleP February 8, 2011 at 11:05 am

I’m loving the spring summer looks here, especially Acoustic Kids! Wow. Thanks for a great guest post.

19 Michaela February 8, 2011 at 2:12 pm

So cute! Whenever I pass by a children’s clothing store, I feel magnetically pulled in to look at all the adorable clothes (: Little girl ballet flats?! YES please!

20 Ellen November 29, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Very adorable — any suggestions for websites that offer stylish, fun clothing for slightly older children (my daughter’s size 7-8 and, aside from crewcuts, most of these great items are for just under that). Thanks!