Hello, Friends! My posting has been so light this week — I’m at Alt Summit and keep getting distracted by all the shiny, sparkly, interesting people. I love it here! And think I’m super lucky that I get to be involved. Today, the conference officially finishes up. Tomorrow, attendees will be skiing, visiting the Sundance Festival or taking cool outings around Salt Lake City.
While I wrap up my Alt Summit responsibilities, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Three cheers for yellow.
– 10 interior design blogs you might not know about.
– Find Alt Summit images here.
– What a cool apartment.
– And here’s another one!
– Oh. This photo.
– Happy (and really cool) little vases.
– I remember how this feels.
I write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
– Talk about irresistible.
– The color and texture of these is so sophisticated.
– Where do you search for bargain airfare?
– Adorable party theme!
P.S. — See the picture at top? It’s a photo of this year’s Alt Summit welcome bags. They’re cute metal lunch boxes — and the logo is a magnet! They were my sister Sara’s idea. So clever.