Hello, Friends! Thank you for the encouraging responses to our big announcement. You guys are wonderful! I haven’t met our landlord in France, but I think she’s wonderful too, because she sends charming emails. This morning she wrote that she was finishing up her Christmas shopping in Paris and that it was especially sparkly this time of year. Lovely!
We’re hoping to seek out some sparkles ourselves this weekend. I hear the Denver Botanical Gardens is lit up in spectacular fashion. While we make our weekend plans, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- There was finally a little snow on the ground this morning! It’s gone now but it reminded me of this image.
- This bright, bold nursery is getting strong reactions. What’s your take?
- Mesmorizing underwater sculpture.
- She’s loving these. And now, so am I.
- A clever way to wrap a giftcard.
- Did you ever go toiletpapering as a kid?
- Lacy lamps.
- I want to try Etsy Taste Test.
- Extracurricular pencils.
- This video is blowing my mind (thanks, Salem):
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
- Sometimes I miss New York street vendors, but I found a good replacement here.
- My very favorite Christmas Eve gifts.
- Stockings should be filled with these lovelies.
- I’m having such a craving for this color.
- This is what I sent to my Grandma who is in her 90′s.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and happen to find a sparkly event on your own schedule. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.