Gift guide number 4 has arrived! There are so many shiny baubles that have caught my eye, I decided to share them all in one place and theme the collection “sparkly”. Gifts featured here would work for anyone who likes pretty things. : ) Also. Check back later today and I’ll have another huge giveaway posted.
[ This holiday gift guide is underwritten by Pier 1. Pier 1 is your one stop for unique, imported decor, gifts, furniture, glassware and more this holiday season. I’ve included a few of my favorites from Pier 1 among the items below.]
– Custom Notebook by Oh Joy!. At our house, we keep a journal specifically for Christmas memories. Anyone who wants to (me, Ben Blair or the kids) can take a turn writing down their holiday highlights to be enjoyed for years to come. I would have this notebook printed with the word: Christmas.
– Metallic Ornaments. My favorite is the little nest with glittery eggs. I want a dozen of them!
– Paper Bowls. These are stunning. Available in gold, silver or copper — they are quite reasonably priced for a work of art. Wouldn’t a line of them be pretty on a windowsill?
– Twirl Bow Cuff. Ms. Spade can’t seem to get enough of tidy little bows. Neither can I.
– Stencil 5 Print. It measures 20 x 25 inches and is hand-printed with a 5 from the Eames Stencil font. The five can mean anything you’d like it to (may I suggest high five!). It’s just so cool.
– Quartz Pinata. It’s over the top, but it will make your New Year’s Celebration the raddest one ever.
– Clutch by Aviva Stanoff. Wouldn’t this be fun to carry? It would elevate any outfit.
– Hayworth Mirrored Chest. I’m kind of obsessed with mirrored furniture at the moment. This piece is on sale for $249!
– Penguin Ornament. Isn’t he handsome and serious?
– Snowflake Pillow. This will add some light and shine to your house and look just right till Spring arrives.
– Wraparound Ring. I covet this.
– Crystal Wing Flats. It’s difficult to own too many ballet flats. And these would make your jeans and sweater ensemble feel put together.
– Wishbone Necklace. I’m sure you know someone that can use some luck this coming year.
– Glitter Garland. You’ll never guess what it’s made of.
– Tulle Sequin Dress. For your daughter. Because she likes sparkly things too.
– Rose Cut Diamond Rings. Have you heard of grey diamonds before? They are new to me and I think I love them.
– Recycled Bottle Votive. These are beer bottles reborn with a coating of antiqued silver. A pretty way to decorate your house throughout the year.