Are you ready for gift guide number two? (Just when we’ve been talking about doing more with less. Hah! What can I do? There are just so many pretty things to share.) For gift guide #2, I’ve gathered together a collection of items that seem cozy in one way or another. During fall and winter, cozy is the feeling I’m craving the most. How about you?
[ This holiday gift guide is underwritten by Pier 1. Pier 1 is your one stop for unique, imported decor, gifts, furniture, glassware and more this holiday season. I've included some of my favorites from Pier 1 below.]
- Mercury Glass Candleholders. I love the way mercury glass looks aged with a nice patina, even when it’s new.
- Baby Moccasins. Susan of Freshly Picked makes these teeny tiny, buttery soft leather mocs for babies. I have a pair in gold and they are to die for.
- Hot Cocoa Set. What’s cozier than a mug of hot cocoa? These mugs are on the mini side. Perfect for kids.
- Forest Fir Candle. Bringing an outdoor scent in, makes the room feel all the warmer.
- Leather Cuff. The aged leather on this wide cuff is neat. Rustic and cool at the same time.
- Bookplates. Labeling your own little library of books is such a warming thought. Bookplates and a favorite book would make a charming gift.
- Maryjane Slippers. Slippers always feel like a splurge. Which makes them a nice gift. I love the shape of these maryjane versions.
- Embellished Blanket. A cozy wool throw blanket that’s so pretty it might be a scarf. Except it’s a blanket.
- Polar Jacket. Your kids will stay warm, and look like adorable little eskimos in this (faux) fur lined parka.
- Snowy Day Book & Doll Set. Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats, is the coziest children’s book around.
- Cozy Cookbook. Harvest to Heat explores the relationship between farming and eating with recipes from America’s best chefs, farmers and artisans.
- Mittens/Gloves. In cheery yellow with lovely details.
- Wool Acorns. Etsy shop Fairyfolk makes the happiest little acorns — in both brights and neutrals. I want a bowl full.
- Chenille Peacock Feather Rug. A chenille rug is the ideal spot to cozy up with your kids for a snowy day of board games and puzzles.
- Kindle Reader Cover. In boiled wool with leather detailing. This will help your techy reader feel a bit warmer.
- Furry Earmuffs. Cozy!
- Cashmere Scarf. Yes it’s a splurge, but the recipient will want to wear it every single day. In several luxurious colors.