Hello Friends! Did you have a good week? I couldn’t get enough of the weather. It’s been absolutely perfect and makes me want to take long walks. I’m hoping for a laidback weekend. Maybe I’ll do some yardwork. And I’m thinking about making these hilarious mummy pizzas. My kids will go nuts over them, I’m sure. While you ponder your own weekend plans, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Make these paper favor cups for your next event.
- A homemade nursery at the beach.
- Autumn colors.
- How fun! A party to announce if she’s having a boy or a girl.
- Darling Halloween party invitations from Amy Atlas.
- Exchange postcards with strangers around the world. (thanks Ashlea)
- A colorful home.
- Don’t miss my Blue Poppy Jewelry giveaway.
- Should I be a mushroom for Halloween?
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
- How cute is this Eric Carle app?
- I bet my girls would love this charming book by Charise Harper.
- Stunning underwater maternity photos.
- This cute jacket has a built-in vest. I want one for Oscar.
- Gasp! Itsy bitsy turquoise loafers.
- A neat tote for your budding politician.
Have a lovely weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday. I miss you already!