Paper Town Friends

September 29, 2010

Oh my goodness. How completely adorable is this Paper Town Friends app? Dress-up for your iPhone! It’s my new favorite thing. There are six characters to choose from and over 180 items of clothing — all cut from tiny pieces of paper. The viking hat. The skull tee. The monkey. Too cute for words!

Would you — or your kids — love playing with this more?

1 Media Designer September 29, 2010 at 1:36 pm

There’s no way I’m downloading this app. I have to wrestle my iPhone out of my daughters hands as it is! Maybe I will get it , and play when she’s gone to bed…

2 bdaiss September 29, 2010 at 1:41 pm

How awesome! I want it…for ME. : )

3 Whitney September 29, 2010 at 1:52 pm

My kids love this app, too. It’s so darling!

4 Betsy September 29, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I came across that app last week and my daughter loves it!

5 Kristen September 29, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Ooooh this would make even the most dull meeting bearable!

6 grace September 29, 2010 at 2:48 pm

We love paper town friends over here!!

7 blythe September 29, 2010 at 3:17 pm

this app looks fun! i would love to know what other apps you and your children love.

8 Barbara September 29, 2010 at 3:20 pm

It’s the digital version of the paper dolls I played with as a kid. :)

9 Jennifer September 29, 2010 at 3:53 pm

My 3 year old loves this app. It is really cute and she loves dressing up the baby. I have barely gotten any time to play with it because every time I try, she wants it! =) She is not quite ready for real paper dolls yet, so this is great in the meantime!

10 Melissa September 29, 2010 at 4:40 pm

My little crumb is going to go nuts for this app!

11 Kathleen Dougherty September 29, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Gabrielle,
I’ve been on the hunt for good apps. So thank you for this! In fact, I’d be very curious as to what other apps you have. It should be a post!!!! Thanks again:)

12 Tabitha (From Single to Married) September 29, 2010 at 6:59 pm

super cute is right!

13 Anne-Marie September 29, 2010 at 8:20 pm

My kids absolutely love this app. Especially the victorious sound it makes when they save one of their creations to the photo roll. It’s beautifully designed and fun to play. Definitely worth $1.99!

14 Sara September 30, 2010 at 5:55 am

OK, I felt no burning need for an iPhone… until now! So fun! And a great way to keep the girls occupied while waiting for appts and stuff.

15 bridget September 30, 2010 at 9:42 am

if i had an iphone, i would be into it! but unfortunately im one of those loooooosers without one. pity party! nah, its okay. i think id get obsessed w/ shazam and start shazaming all over the place and never get work done.

16 Rachel September 30, 2010 at 9:49 am

We have this! It’s super sweet and the kids love it. It IS a bit glitchy sometimes though.

17 Kelly September 30, 2010 at 1:34 pm

my kids love all those “more” food making apps..sundaes, salad, grillin, and the cupcakes- have you seen this one? you can bake, ice and decorate your own cupcake with a million different options- we’re always randomly getting their creations sent to our email…lots of fun! they are by maverick.
and i may or may have been found passing the time with my own creations.

18 Laura aka LaLaGirl September 30, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this – I downloaded it for my iTouch last night, so my kids can play with it. A well spent three bucks!

19 Becki October 1, 2010 at 11:27 am

We downloaded this and my 5 year old is so much happier while I am in a meeting, waiting for older siblings at lessons, and all of the other unfortunate events that the youngest child must endure. Also, Netflix now actually works (as promised for months!) on iphone.

20 Kids iPhone Apps October 2, 2010 at 3:59 pm

This dress-up app is adorable. :) If you’re ever on the lookout for more kids iphone apps, take a look at LunchboxReviews.Com. We focus on collecting, organizing and rating kids iphone apps. We also just added a section for special needs. We’re new, so if you have any suggestions for improvement, let us know! – LunchboxReviews.Com. PS – We’re big fans of DesignMom.Com

21 Laura October 3, 2010 at 8:42 am

Very cute and tempting. However, I already have to fight for iphone time with my kids! :-) They always want to play with it. I will check the app out, though. :-)

Laura in Ludwigsburg