Always Fits

June 22, 2010

Have you heard about Always Fits? It’s a new site offering gifts for the ladies. I think the collection looks fun. Sometimes charming. Sometimes kitschy. The custom state pillows made me smile. (I’d be willing to bet that Texas is the best-selling of these.) Can’t you think of the perfect person to give one of these to?

1 Jeanette from Everton Terrace June 22, 2010 at 7:08 am

I can indeed. My daughter who is living in Seattle at the moment. I would like to give her an Arizona pillow to remind her where all the people who love and miss her are.

2 Ashlea Walter June 22, 2010 at 7:10 am

Oh my goodness, I heart the Michigan pillow! I need to repost this on my site for other Michigan lovers because we need all the help we can get these days… Thanks!

3 Sylvia June 22, 2010 at 7:23 am

Of course it is…Texas Rocks!!

4 Abby @ abby & her boys June 22, 2010 at 7:27 am

I LOVE these. I too will be reposting this, probably on my Friday Favorites this week. I heart the Michigan pillow! These are so cute I can hardly stand it…although I think they should have made the MI pillow blue for the lakes. Thanks for sharing!!

5 k a t y June 22, 2010 at 7:38 am

Fun, but I always think the state of FL looks like a gun, so I’ll have to move first before I think about getting one of these :)

6 Adrienne June 22, 2010 at 8:53 am

I am really loving the Michigan one as well!! My in-laws are seriously considering buying a cabin in the Upper Penninsula so it’s great to be able to place the heart anywhere on the pillow! And, I’m really glad we can choose the color we want as well since we are divided family on MSU and UofM so I think I would choose the grey or oatmeal to stay neutral for them! :) Thanks for posting this as I have already bookmarked the website for future shopping!!

7 Sara R. June 22, 2010 at 9:10 am

I love the pillows! Of course my state would be Montana. I’d probably send one to my sister in Australia to reminder her of home. I also love the cupcake apron on their site. hmmmm I may have to send the link to my husband for a christmas present idea. Can’t be too subtle. :)

8 mrs boo radley June 22, 2010 at 9:33 am

Would love to get one for each state I’ve lived in…

9 michelle @ pretty mommy June 22, 2010 at 10:43 am

I do, of course, totally want the Texas one…great find!

10 Ginger June 22, 2010 at 11:43 am

I’ve always though it was such a shame that Wyoming (and Colorado) are square states.

11 bdaiss June 22, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Wow what a great site! So many fun things. So glad you posted the Michigan pillow. As a former resident of da UP (The upper peninsula. The part that hangs over Wisconsin.) I’m always curious to see if those who offer state things include it as part of the state. Say Ya to Da UP, eh!

12 marymuses June 22, 2010 at 2:37 pm

I LOVE these, and they just gave me my next project idea for our future daughter’s room. We are adopting a three-year-old from Ethiopia, and I think it will be so cute and fun to make a US pillow and an Africa pillow with hearts in appropriate places to show where she came from and where she lands at home with us. Now to decide on colors…

13 amelia June 22, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I immediately thought, “Oh I need the Texas pillow.”

14 nicole i June 22, 2010 at 9:20 pm

have you seen these ones too?

15 jessicamaylords June 23, 2010 at 12:18 am

Hmmmm I have a feeling I already OWN a Wyoming pillow… so sad :-)

16 Gandhali June 23, 2010 at 1:10 am

Yes, I love the idea, even though I don’t live in any of the States! I “heart” the California one :) {it’s the only place in the US that I’ve been to :D}

And oh, I’ve seen them before on the Bright Side Project. You should definitely check out the Bright Side Project, they have lovely giveaways every single day! Here ya go: http://thebrightsideproject.com/

17 mrs. r June 23, 2010 at 8:08 am

i need a virginia one for my guest bed. i live in utah, but my heart belongs to va.

18 elz June 23, 2010 at 8:14 am

I NEED the Texas pillows. Going to get one or seven right now. What? We do everything bigger in Texas!

19 Sarah June 23, 2010 at 9:57 am

How cool! And it’s weird that I have lived in three out of the four states pictured!!!

20 Brittany June 23, 2010 at 11:50 am

These are fabulous– I wish I would have known earlier and I could have given one to my sister!! She is in mobile, alabama representing Idaho in the national Junior Miss competition. So cute…

21 just June 23, 2010 at 1:02 pm

deep in the heart of texas is sweet.
but
i left my heart in san francisco a few times!
supercute!

22 mandi June 23, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Glory be! You better believe that I’m getting one of those Texas pillows! My sis somehow ended up in SanFran. This is her Christmas present!

23 Suzanne from pretty*swell June 24, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Love those pillows! I’ve always thought my state (North Carolina) had such an interesting shape. Pillow-worthy, indeed. These would make fabulous house-warming gifts. Thanks for the tip!

24 carrie July 23, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Love these. I moved around a lot as a kid and think it would be fun to have a pillow from each of the states I have lived in. Thanks for sharing!