Smock

May 4, 2010

I love the colors on these letterpressed Mother’s Day Cards by Smock. The paper looks so luxurious — I want to reach out and touch the screen. Know what else I love at Smock? The designs for their Write Collection. So pretty!

Have you picked out a card for your Mom yet? Are you doing something special for her this year?

1 nicole hill August 21, 2008 at 1:15 pm

thank you so much for your sweet comment! seriously made me happy. you do such great work.

i loved hanging out with your sister in SF.. .she was SO nice to show me around town.

it was an inspiring trip!

2 Kristen August 22, 2008 at 12:51 pm

Those are beautiful!

3 Tara May 4, 2010 at 12:21 pm

I’m hosting a brunch for my mom and mother-in-law on Sunday. Ten people – the most I’ve formally entertained in our home… wish me luck!

4 LLH Designs May 4, 2010 at 1:42 pm

My tradition has always been to make my mom a hand-made card. She’s kept every single one. Though I design cards for clients every day, my favorites are the ones I make for my own family!

Happy Mother’s Day to YOU, Gabrielle…almost SIX times!

Blessings,
Linsey

5 emily May 4, 2010 at 4:53 pm

I haven’t figured out what to give my mother yet. Help!

6 Copper May 4, 2010 at 9:24 pm

These cards are lovely! My mom is an ocean away this year, so a phone call and a cute card like these will have to do.

7 Beth Dotolo May 5, 2010 at 9:50 am

I am in love with letterpress since my interior design business shares a building with a couture letterpress company… I love seeing all the beautiful paper everyday. I have to say, these are incredible! The colors are so vivid and lovely.

8 Tammy May 5, 2010 at 1:49 pm

I rarely see my mom on mother’s day so I’m excited that this year she’s coming for the weekend. Yesterday I bought her a card from my husband and I, but decided to also make her a “grandma” card from our puppy. I used a dog paw stamp in pink ink and made it look like a bouquet – tied with a bow around the stems. I thought it turned out pretty cute – I hope my mom does, too!