Paper Dolls

May 28, 2010

Do your kids like paperdolls? Lily & Thistle makes sweet ones. You can order the prints or print them out yourself. They’ll even customize their MiniMe line to look like your kids. Wouldn’t that make a great birthday gift?

1 karey m. May 28, 2010 at 6:17 am
2 Ali May 28, 2010 at 8:18 am

I saw these on Made as well and thought they would make fantastic gifts for some super special friends.

3 The Pretty Poppy May 28, 2010 at 9:53 am

These are so darling! I seriously want to buy some for every little girl I know. They remind me so much of my own childhood. So sweet. So innocent.

4 Design Mom June 5, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Ours just arrived in the mail the other day and my girls haven’t stopped playing with them. They are adorable!

5 Mama Holli May 28, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I LOVE paper dolls! We still have the ones my Granny bought us when we would come to stay with her in the summer! I wanted to share a mommy tip….The Graphics Fairy (who I love and use a ton of her free images) has several darling vintage sets of paper dolls to print for free! A fun summer project for sure! Just go to her blog and in her “search this blog” spot type in paper dolls! Here is one link and then it will show you the others listed! So fun!

6 Catherine at Design Editor June 1, 2010 at 3:41 pm

These are so sweet. Love the little faces. You just gave me a birthday gift idea for my neice-thanks!

7 Aubrie M. June 4, 2010 at 5:58 pm

I’m new to your site… how were you able to use Made’s pictures without linking back to them? Are you affiliated somehow? Just curious. I was browsing and noticed Dana’s adorable daughter.

8 Andreina Boudewyn May 9, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Que recuerdos más lindo!! Me gustaba mucho de niña jugar con muñecas de papel.
That nice memories! I loved as a child playing with paper dolls.

9 isabella November 11, 2012 at 9:42 pm

muy lindos esta clase de juegos son tan lindos e inocentes los amo.

me remonto a mis años de infancia.