Clip Clock

March 24, 2010

How fun it is to think of all the possibilities for this clip clock. You could fill it with your favorite postcards. Photos of your kids. Little sketches. Pretty bits of paper. Or all of the above. The center comes in 4 different finishes. At The Handpicked Collection.

What would you fill it with?

1 Gandhali March 24, 2010 at 10:20 pm

I’d fill it with postcards, photos of my family, little sketches, pretty paper aaand beautiful fabrics! Such a great idea for a wall clock!

Congratulations on your big blog move! It’s just that whenever I click “Design Mom” from my Blogger dashboard, it takes me to posts that are 4-5 days old. Hmmm. I had to click on your logo at the top left several times before it led me here!

2 peggy March 24, 2010 at 11:25 pm

cool new blog! I love the clock! I would put pics of my kiddos in it!

3 Trina March 25, 2010 at 3:19 am

Hi Gabrielle

I love your blog! I was wondering if you could help me: what is a great first birthday gift for a little girl? I’m stumped!! Any ideas you or your readers may have would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

4 Natasha March 29, 2010 at 10:35 am

Hi Trina
I’m writing from the Handpicked Collection where the clock is from above – an idea for a first birthday present for a little girl could be our Rainbow Maker http://www.handpickedcollection.com/rainbow-maker.html
It’s not a toy but can put up on her bedroom window and will spin shards of rainbow around her room when the sun shines. They grow up so quickly and are out of toys at such speed that this is a really lovely lasting present (I LOVE mine and I’m 34!). Better still it doesn’t need batteries as it has a little solar powered motor to spin the crystal. Hope you like it!
Good luck and best wishes
Natasha x

5 Tod March 25, 2010 at 3:33 am

i would love to put pictures from my travels in there! its such a cute idea!! thanks for sharing. and congrats on the new blog!!
xoxo

6 the sleepy time gal March 25, 2010 at 10:57 am

great clock… how’s the end of the pregnancy going???

7 Nisha March 25, 2010 at 1:06 pm

Cool new blog! Love it. And the clock is gorgeous. I would put different texture of paper and cloth, pictures of my favourite things. Since you have so much experience with children could you stop by my blog? I have a dilemma with potty training by 27 month old boy. That would be deeply appreciated. http://www.simplelivingforall.blogspot.com

8 Wendy March 25, 2010 at 3:01 pm

I would put numbers in different fonts and colors.

9 Natalie March 25, 2010 at 9:23 pm

this is so cute.. id fill it with pictures, postcards, letters, etc.

10 Louise March 26, 2010 at 9:45 am

I like to walk around my neighborhood & take small snaps of interesting things I see…a visual journal of my life. Would rotate those in & out.

11 James M March 14, 2012 at 4:03 pm

The links don’t work right… and tried a search on that site for “clip clock” and it can’t find it…