Halloween Week!

October 26, 2009

Can you believe it is the last week of October? So exciting! I counted up, and between the 3 different schools my children attend, plus church parties and friend parties, we have 8 events plus trick-or-treating to keep track of. I am crossing my fingers our costumes are sturdy enough to withstand the week. : ) To help us celebrate, I have invited Kristy Glass to be a Guest Mom this week. She is awesome. And really into Halloween. I will tell you more about her in the next post.

Images from past Halloweens. See more Blair costumes here and here.

1 mrs boo radley October 26, 2009 at 11:09 am

Super amazing costumes! Off to check out others from years past…

2 Lynn from For Love or Funny October 26, 2009 at 12:38 pm

I'm always amazed to see the creativity of other people when they make their Halloween costumes.

3 Chookooloonks October 26, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Is that … no … is it …?

Is that THE PAPERBAG PRINCESS??

I *LOVE* that book. LOVE. You and your daughter just won 100 cool points. Seriously.

4 {lovely little things} October 26, 2009 at 10:50 pm

Is she the paper bag princess?? I love it! I'm such a fan of that book

5 The Kimball Herd October 28, 2009 at 9:04 am

Always love the paper bag princess so perfect especially for her age. Love it.

6 Loya October 28, 2009 at 6:43 pm

My son was a mummy last year when he was 4. The costume was just like that. He was the talk of all the parties! And his twin sister's favorite book is the Paperbag Princess. She got it for Christmas last year. I will have to remember that costume for next year. This year we are sticking with the Star Wars twin theme.

7 sara October 30, 2009 at 9:47 am

I have been inspired by the mummy! I ended up making my 9-yr-old son a nearly identical costume this year, complete with makeup, thanks to the inspiration of this picture of Ralph. Thanks so much; he LOVES it!

8 Carey September 27, 2013 at 9:51 am

Hi! Love your mummy costume the minute I saw it and lucky enough for me, so did my son! Any tips on how to create this??? I’m not too experienced with a sewing machine. Also, is your son wearing something underneath of it?? Thanks for any help you can provide me!