Shabby Apple Dresses

April 23, 2007

Has everyone out there checked out Shabby Apple? A new company featuring dresses, dresses and more dresses. Reasonably priced with no ridiculous hemlines. These dresses seem very mom-friendly to me.

From their website: “A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything. . . no tank tops no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!)”

1 Carrie, The Modern Housewife April 23, 2007 at 7:40 am

Geez, those are adorable. Maybe a good Mother’s Day treat for me, perhaps?

2 love.boxes April 23, 2007 at 9:03 am

All of those are really cute! Amazing!

3 Dee April 23, 2007 at 9:38 am

I just found the site last week. Love the red dress and hope to make it mine soon.

4 Kate April 23, 2007 at 11:06 am

Thank you, DesignMom! I’ve been looking for dresses in Ross but have been discouraged because I find gorgeous dresses with awesome prints, but the cloth is such that I’ll have to spend more on extra cloth to alter the design.

5 Liz April 23, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Awesome! These are great! Thanks for sharing the link!

6 Janice April 23, 2007 at 1:39 pm

I was just invited to a Shabby Apple party. Darling stuff.

7 The Daring One April 23, 2007 at 3:32 pm

What a great find! Thanks for pointing those out.

8 Jenny April 23, 2007 at 3:42 pm

I love these! I am trying to figure out how to reward myself for some much needed weight loss and the red wrap dress looks like a great treat! Thank you!

9 Blue House Mom April 23, 2007 at 4:02 pm

These are great dresses. Thanks for sharing your find!

10 kelli April 23, 2007 at 4:41 pm

I love dresses. And I only own one. Shabby Apple looks perfect.

11 Shauna April 23, 2007 at 6:07 pm

This is a great find! A v ery welcome option! I wish Shabby Apple much success.

12 Mandee April 23, 2007 at 7:37 pm

Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

13 k8 April 23, 2007 at 11:02 pm

this helps with my goal to wear more dresses this summer. it’s tough to find summer stuff that covers things i want to cover! these are too too cute.

14 KatieJ April 23, 2007 at 11:07 pm

Oh my goodness- thank you! I have been searching for a CUTE dress that covers my knees and my shoulders and I am thrilled you shared this website!

15 Kelly April 25, 2007 at 3:03 am

love love love! i’m looking forward to getting my order. I’ve heard they are just as cute in person.

16 Mary Beth May 23, 2008 at 12:40 am

I liked Shabby Apple so much before I ordered from them. I emailed them and asked about machine washing their items since there were no care instructions on their website at the time. They got right back to me saying all of their dresses are machine washable and then posted care information on their website the next day. I thought that was so cool–I mean, really, dresses that pretty that can go in the wash–until I received the four dresses I had ordered. All four had tags that say “Hand wash only.” I am not a happy customer. How much trouble a garment will be to own is a major consideration for me, and I wouldn’t have ordered these dresses if they hadn’t misrepresented the care they required. All four will go back and I’m going to try to get my shipping back as well.

I guess this company was just too good to be true.